Are you ready to take your Reiki practice to the next level?
Reiki level 2 invites you to connect more deeply to the healing power within you as you deepen your personal experience and understanding of the system of Reiki.
The more you practice Reiki, the more you’re able to dissolve the layers of conditioning (e.g. unhelpful beliefs and emotional patterns), and the easier it will become to live from your true nature.
The Reiki Level 2 course focuses (as always) on self-healing. It will increase your awareness of the power of Reiki. It introduces the use of symbols to enhance your practice. You will also receive practical information and support about practising reiki professionally – whether this is something you intend to do now or perhaps one day in the future, if and when you feel ready.
There will be an emphasis on experiential learning so get more ‘hands on’ reiki experience and grow in confidence.
On completion of this Reiki course you will be able to continue to treat yourself and family and friends to the gifts of reiki and you may notice a change in the energy of the treatment. Officially, this level is required if you’d like to practice Reiki professionally (and ethically), but many students choose Reiki 2 simply to enhance their own inner power and healing ability.
During the Reiki Level 2 course you will:
- Receive the attunement to the further 4 rays of reiki healing energy which opens further your healing ability and connection to your true self;
- Develop your intuitive skills and increase self-trust through Byosen scanning.
- Learn how to carry out distance healing.
- Learn how to incorporate Reiki symbols into your treatments and into your everyday life.
- Learn how to focus Reiki energy in powerful new ways to help specific mental and emotional challenges, distress in yourself and others, to clear negativity / trauma from the past and from your physical environment, to change beliefs, habits and behaviour, to enhance relationships and personal / work circumstances (both yours and those of others), and to influence future concerns / plans / situations for good.
- Perform breaking of the ties;
- Deepen your understanding of karma and a perform karma clearing;
- Learn more about best practices for you to develop as you continue to self treat and treat family, friends or clients e.g. grounding; cleansing yourself, setting up a sacred space etc
- Revise and expand on your knowledge of the chakras and the links between them;
- Learn to empower & heal events in the past and future;
- Discuss spiritual clearances;
- Learn about practicing reiki professionally e.g. Malpractice insurance, client questionnaire etc;
- Give and receive a full reiki treatment on both days (using Symbols & Byosen scanning).
You will also receive:
- A comprehensive manual;
- Your Reiki Level 2 Certificate;
- Continued support from me
A two hour follow up session approximately three weeks after the course is provided for continued support in your Reiki practice. It is a space to check in how you have been since the course, answer any questions, revise techniques and to give and receive a Reiki treatment. This is included in the price of the course.
I offer continued support for reiki students through regular Reiki Shares, Reiki Days and other events where you can deepen your reiki self practice, hone your reiki skills and meet other reiki students & practitioners.
Price: €200 with a €50 deposit payable at the time of booking. Contact me to book and for details of how to pay.
Testimonials from two previous Reiki Level 2 students
“I don’t have enough words to express my gratitude to Rosi for the beautiful, magical and therapeutic weekend learning Reiki 2.
Rosi is a remarkable teacher, a beautiful balance of wisdom, experience, insight and humour and grace. Rosi embodies the principles of Reiki, and is the perfect example of ‘practice what you preach’.
The support from Rosi started even before the course started. I was a bit anxious about attending as I was going through a lot of transitions in my life, however Rosi was very understanding and eased my concerns without putting any obligation on me. The atmosphere over the weekend was conducive to receiving the energy and the insights and I am now feeling confident about applying what we learned. This was thanks to the approach Rosi took which was very efficient, yet easy going. I have felt self-conscious during the practical segments of other courses of a similar nature, as I was acutely aware of being observed, however Rosi created such a comfortable atmosphere and her presence is so warm and non-threatening that I felt totally comfortable and at ease, and thus, got the most out of the training as I didn’t hold myself back.
I have had a number of positive changes in my life since, which had been blocks for me, and I know the Reiki 2 weekend had a lot to do with it!”
– Hilary Nagle, Speech and Language Consultant
“Rosi went above and beyond as her role as a reiki teacher for my level 2 reiki. She put her heart and soul into making it a beautiful space for us all and it’s her passion for reiki and patience that makes her a natural teacher! The weekend was really amazing and I learnt to allow myself to trust in the process and to listen to my inner self. I’m very grateful to have found Rosi to share this beautiful gift.”
– Cash Loucks, small business owner